QR vCard allows you to share your contact information with others and to collect and
save contact information from new acquantances and business connections.
- It displays a vCard (virtual business card) in QR code format that any smart phone with a QR code app can read.
- It reads QR code vCards and allows you to save them in your Contacts app.
- You can customize your vCard at any time and share only the information you want to share at any particular time.
- If the QR code contains a URL you can open it in Safari.
- As a special bonus, you can read any QR code and display the information inside.
Click here to go to the QR vCard instruction page for detailed instructions.
QR vCard requires an iPhone 4 or later. An autofocus camera is required to read QR codes.
QR vCard makes it really easy to share personalized contact information between friends and business associates.
Available on the App Store right now.
Click here to see QR vCard in the App Store
|Your customized QR vCard
||Capture QR vCards and
save them to your Contacts
|Customize your QR vCard here
||Read the contents of any QR code
and open URLs in Safari